Thursday 23 January 2014

2014

2014 is a year that I will find challenging and exciting. I am starting my 3rd year as a Governess to 2 children on a remote SW Queensland cattle station. I am also enrolled in uni to study a Graduate Certificate in Agribusiness. In my spare time I enjoy photography, sewing, reading and just making the most of the outback lifestyle. Though remote and isolated, the outback offers many opportunities to live a fulfilled and relaxed life.
Many stories out here can be told through photographs and I plan to use this blog as a means to getting my photos out there for everyone to view. This big sky country is ever-changing. There are new birds, bugs, animals to see roaming around this place most days. No sunrise or sunset is ever the same-lighting the skies with brilliant colours.
Enjoy what follows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment